Appears when trying to display or print EQ Lessons
Unfortunately, this problem occurs with PDFs embedded in a .chm file (help file) when the computer has the newest Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) software. This issue has only been visible since IE9 has been in the recommended Windows Security Updates. The problem has been reported to Microsoft by us and other software companies, but has not yet been resolved.
One solution is to rollback IE9 to IE8, although this may be your preferred browser and not a nice
solution. As a workaround, the Lessons PDFs can be viewed or printed outside of EQ7.
Viewing and Printing the PDF lessons from outside EQ7¶
- Put your EQ7 CD in your computer.
- If the installation screen appears, cancel out of the installation.
- Click START > (My) Computer > right-click your CD (DVD) drive > click Open.
- You'll see an EQ Lessons folder. Open that and try to print from there.
- If you can print from the CD, you may want to copy the EQ Lessons folder from the CD and paste it onto the Desktop, or in My Documents, so you can easily find and print lessons without having the EQ7 CD in your computer.