How do I rotate fabric in a patch?
Use this easy method to get your stripes and plaids turned the right way in your block patches.
- Have a quilt designed and colored with fabric on the Quilt worktable.
- Click the Customize Toolbar button at the bottom of the Quilt toolbar (right side of worktable).
- Click Add/Remove Buttons.
- Put a check next to Rotate Fabric.
- Click anywhere on the worktable to close the tool list.
- Click the Rotate Fabric button.
- If it’s not already selected, click to select Simple. This will rotate your fabric 90 degrees clockwise.
- Click on the patch in your quilt that you want to rotate.
- Continue to click 3 more times to get it back to its original orientation.
Use Advanced or Align to edge for more control over the rotation.