Use the Set Block tool to add blocks from your Sketchbook to your quilt top. Blocks can be set in sashing, cornerstones and borders, too!
- Select a block from the Blocks palette by clicking on it.
- Set the block using either method below:
- Click method: Click on a space in the quilt to set the block.
- Drag method: Click, hold and drag the block from the palette to the quilt, then release.
Setting Blocks Quickly
You can set multiple blocks at a time using either method listed above, in addition to the following key commands.
Using these key commands on some layout styles will not work the same as they do on Horizontal Layouts. You may have to repeat the key commands to achieve the desired goal.
- CTRL+click or CTRL+drag to set a block in all spaces at once.
- ALT+click or ALT+drag to set a block in alternating spaces at once.
- Command+click or Command+drag to set a block in all spaces at once.
- Option+click or Option+drag to set a block in alternating spaces at once.