How do I add applique letters on top of my quilt?
- Start with a quilt on the worktable.
- Right-click on the Quilt toolbar on the right.
- Click Add/Remove Buttons.
- Click Set Applique Text if it is unchecked. Click away from the list to close the pop-up menu.
- Click Layer 2.
- Click the Paintbrush tool.
- Select a fabric or color for your text.
- Click the Set Applique Text tool.
- Choose the font, style and size in the Applique Text box. (This can be changed later.)
- Hold down your keyboard SHIFT key, then click and drag a box on the quilt.
- Type your message.
- Click the Adjust tool.
- Click the message you just typed. Drag the text by the center to move it. Drag the text by a corner to resize it.
- Click Add to Sketchbook.