Installing BlockBase on Win 8 or 10 if installation does not start automatically
- Put the BlockBase CD in your CD-ROM drive.
- Press your keyboard Windows Key as you type the E key to bring up a file explorer window.
- Right-click the CD-ROM drive. A pop-up menu appears.
- Left-click Open.
- Double-click the Setup file that says “application” or “setup launcher.”
- After installation, press and hold your keyboard Windows Key as you type the I key > choose to RESTART the computer.
Linking BlockBase to EQ7 or EQ8
If BlockBase does not link to EQ7 or EQ8 automatically:
- In EQ7 or EQ8 go to LIBRARIES > Block Library.
- Click Link Library.
- Click Auto Add.