Installing BlockBase on Win 8 or 10 if installation does not start automatically
- Put the BlockBase CD in your CD-ROM drive.
- Press your keyboard Windows Key as you type the E key to bring up a file explorer window.
- Right-click the CD-ROM drive. A pop-up menu appears.
- Left-click Open.
- Double-click the Setup file that says “application” or “setup launcher.”
- After installation, press and hold your keyboard Windows Key as you type the I key > choose to RESTART the computer.
If installation still does not work
If your installation is not successful, and you have the original BlockBase CD (brown CD with yellow star), contact tech support: Call 419-352-1134 M-F, 9am-5pm EST or contact techsupport.
Linking BlockBase to EQ7 or EQ8
If BlockBase does not link to EQ7 or EQ8 automatically:
- In EQ7 or EQ8 go to LIBRARIES > Block Library.
- Click Link Library.
- Click Auto Add.