Opening a BlockBase project in EQ7
- In EQ7 click File > Open.
- Click the small yellow folder marked “Open a project not listed above.”
- In the Files of type box, click the down arrow and change it to “Previous versions.”
- Browse to the folder you saved your BlockBase project in and open it. If you don’t know where to look, try: Computer > C drive > BB2 > bb_prj if you have an older installation version of BlockBase. OR (My) Documents > My BlockBase > bb_prj if you have a newer installation version.
- Click to select the project > then click Open.
Save the project in EQ
You do not want to save back into BlockBase, because BlockBase cannot save quilts. You want to save the project in EQ.
- Close the Sketchbook in EQ.
- Click FILE > Save as.
- If the “Save in: window on top does not say PJ7 click the down arrow and browse to:
(My) Documents > My EQ7 > PJ7.
- Type a project name in the Filename line.
- Click Save.