Sometimes your computer may have trouble reading the CD. If you’re having trouble with your CD, try to copy all the contents of the CD to a folder on your desktop, then run the installation from your desktop instead of from the CD.
- Put the CD into your drive and cancel installation if it starts.
- Go to START > (My) Computer. (Or do Windows key+E on your keyboard.)
- Right-click the CD/DVD ROM drive and choose Open or Explore. You should be able to see all the files and folders on the CD.
- Press CTRL+A on your keyboard to select all the files. It’s VERY important that you get all the files/folders.
- Press CTRL+C on your keyboard to copy the files and folders.
- Go to your desktop. Right-click and choose New > Folder to create a new folder on your desktop. Name it EQ7 Install.
- Double-click to open that folder. Press CTRL+V on your keyboard to paste the copied files into this folder.
- Find the Setup.EXE file. This is an Application file. Double-click the setup.exe file to start the installation.