How do I create colorized artwork?
- Click IMAGE > Import image.
- Navigate to find the image you want to import. Click to select it, then click Open.
- Click Add to Sketchbook to save a copy of the original. (optional)
- Choose IMAGE > Color > Colorize.
- Adjust the Hue slider to the color you want your image.
- Click Add to Sketchbook to save it to your Sketchbook.
Try this! Use an effect from the Apply Effects dialog to have more fun with your art! The purple image below was colorized with a Dry Brush Watercolor effect added.