How do I create two-color images?
- Click IMAGE > Import image.
- Navigate to find the image you want to import. Click to select it, then click Open.
- Click Add to Sketchbook to save a copy of the original. (optional)
- Choose IMAGE > Apply Effects > Artistic: Halftone.
- Choose any option under Type (except Printing or Display).
- Change the Dimension value to 1.
- Click Add to Sketchbook to save it to your Sketchbook.
Try this! After using the halftone effect noted above, try adding color to your photo using the Red/Green/Blue option to turn your black and white 2-color image into a more colorful 2-color image. First, add your halftone photo to the Sketchbook, then choose IMAGE > Color > Red/Green/Blue, and adjust the sliders to whichever color you like.