Deleting a project file
You can delete an entire project Sketchbook, which will delete everything in that project. The project name will no longer appear in your list of “Existing Projects.”
- In EQ7 click FILE > Open > click the yellow file folder at bottom-left marked “Open a project not listed above.”
- Click the down arrow beside the “Look in:” box to drop the list.
- Navigate to where the project is saved. Normally it will be in the PJ7 folder, found here: (My) Documents > My EQ7 > PJ7.
- (PC) Right-click the project name and click Delete from the pop-up menu OR press your keyboard Delete key(PC) OR (Mac) Click, hold and drag the file to the Trash Can on the dock.
- Click Cancel to close the Open box.
- Click Cancel again to return to the worktable.
Note: You can also delete a project outside of EQ7 using File Explorer of Finder by navigating to Documents > My EQ7 > PJ7. Select the file and send it to the Recycle Bin or Trash Can.
To delete only an item or items from a Project, see Deleting an item from the Sketchbook
To delete multiple items at a time, see Deleting multiple Sketchbook items simultaneously
But I still see the project name in the “Most recently used” list
Don’t worry if you see a deleted project name in the Most recently used projects list of the Project Helper. The name will be bumped off the list once other projects are opened.