When viewing the Project Sketchbook through the View Sketchbook button, you can only delete one item at a time. To delete multiple items at a time, you must view your Sketchbook items through the Library box.
Deleting multiple Sketchbook items
- Click LIBRARIES > Fabric Library (or whichever library you want to delete from).
- Click the blue Sketchbook button on the left of the Library box. This displays all the items in your Sketchbook.
- Click to select the items you want to delete.
• Use CTRL (Command on Mac)+click to select multiple items.
• Use SHIFT+click to select a range of items.
• Use CTRL+A (Command on Mac) to select all items at once.
- Click the Delete button at the bottom of the Library box. A prompt will ask if you want to delete these items.
- Click Yes. The items will be deleted.
- Click Close on the Library.