How do I draw an applique wreath?
- Click BLOCK > New Block > PatchDraw Block. (Choose PatchDraw Motif if you do not want a fabric square behind your wreath.)
- Click the Applique tab.
- Click and hold on the Oval tool.
- Click a shape on the tool flyout bar.
- Click, hold and drag on the block to draw a shape.
- Click the Pick tool.
- Right-click and choose WreathMaker.
- Choose the number of times you want the shape repeated, how close together you want the shapes, and how large you want them to be.
- Click OK.
- Click Add to Sketchbook to save your wreath.
- You can wreath as many patches at one time as you like.
- Experiment with patch orientation. The same patch will create a completely different wreath depending on whether it is vertical, diagonal or horizontal on the block before using the WreathMaker.
- You can use WreathMaker on a wreath to create multiple wreaths.