How do I export my quilt as an image?
You can send a picture of your EQ7 quilt to a friend who does not have EQ7. Or create quilt or block images for your website or blog. Or send quilt images to magazines or quilt book publishers.
- Start with a quilt on the Quilt worktable.
- Click FILE > Export Image. The Export Image box will appear.
- Choose a location and type a name for your file.
- Choose the file type you want to save your image as: Windows Bitmap, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, or PNG
- Click Save.
- In the Export Image of Quilt box, choose the desired size, resolution and options for your image.
- Click OK.
What resolution to choose? Choose a low resolution (72 dpi) if saving an image to email, or use on the Web. Choose a high resolution (600 dpi) if saving an image to be published in a book or magazine.