To import blocks from one project to another, follow the instructions below.
- Have project A saved (this project includes the blocks that you want).
- Close project A.
- Start a new project, or open project B.
- Click Libraries > Block Library.
- At the bottom of the library window, click Import.
- Navigate to find Project A. Select it and click Open.
- The blocks from Project A will show up in the Import Results section of the library.
- Select the blocks you want to use and click Add to Sketchbook. The project A blocks are now in project B as well.