If you are having difficulties linking EQ8 and BlockBase+ on your macOS computer, please follow these steps in order:
- Open your downloads folder and delete all copies of the EQ8 and BlockBase+ installers. You are looking for files named: Electric_Quilt_8_Setup.dmg and BlockBase_Plus_Setup.pkg.
You may have more than one copy of each, be sure to delete these duplicates as well.
- Uninstall EQ8 following these video instructions.
- Uninstall BlockBase+ following these instructions.
- Install EQ8 following these video instructions.
- Open EQ8 and enter your activation information. Once successfully activated, close EQ8.
- Install BlockBase+ following these instructions.
- Open BlockBase+ and enter your activation information. Once successfully activated, close BB+.
- Reopen EQ8. Click on Libraries > Block Library. Scroll down to the bottom of the list on the left. You should see BlockBase Plus listed. Click on it to expand the categories and view and use the blocks.
Please contact us if you continue to have difficulties with linking after trying these steps.