Viewing and Printing the PDF lessons from outside EQ7
- Put your EQ7 CD or USB in your computer.
- If the installation screen appears, cancel the installation.
- If you’re using Windows 8 or 10, click the Windows key + E key on your keyboard to bring up an Explorer window and navigate to your CD-DVD drive or USB drive > right-click and choose Open.
If using Windows 7, click START > (My) Computer > right-click your CD (DVD) drive > click Open.
- Open the EQ Lessons folder and double-click on a PDF file to open it. You can then print the PDF lesson.
- You may want to copy the EQ Lessons folder from the CD/USB and paste it onto the Desktop, or in Documents, so you can easily find and print lessons without having the EQ7 CD/USB in your computer.