How do I make a sample of all the fill stitches?
You can quickly and easily stitch out a small sample of each of the fill patterns. You may find this useful in making fill selections for your designs. A design is ready to be exported for your sewing machine. It can be found in a quick quilt project.
- Click File on the main menu and click Open.
- Click Start with a quick-quilt project.
- Scroll down the list of projects. Click on Zany Zoo Embroidery Quilts.
- Click OK. The Project Sketchbook will display.
- Click Stitchings.
- Scroll to the last design and click on it to select it.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Stitch tab.
- Click Stitching on the main menu.
- Click Export Stitching File.
- Type a name for the file. Be sure to select the appropriate type of file for your sewing machine.
- Click Save.