How do I make the grid dots larger and easier to see?
If you have a hard time seeing the grid dots on the Block worktable, you can make them bigger through the Drawing Board Setup. However with detailed work, you may want to make them small again as they may become more distracting than helpful. (By default, the grid dots are set to the largest setting.)
- Be on the Block worktable.
- Click BLOCK > Drawing Board Setup.
- Under General, click Snap Grid.
- At the top under Grid display, click to select Display large grid dots.
- Use the drop-down menu to change the dot color if that would be helpful.
- Click OK.