How do I print a whole sheet of small foundation patterns?
The “As many as fit” option lets you print as many foundations as can fit on a sheet of paper.
- Select the block on the quilt on the Quilt worktable, or edit the block from the Sketchbook to the Block worktable.
- Click FILE > Print > Foundation.
- Click the Options tab.
- Type in a small size, such as 2″ or 3″.
- Under Options, choose Print as many as fit. Choose other options if you want, as well.
- Click Preview and you’ll see a sheet full of small foundations.
- Click Print.
- Remember to uncheck Print as many as fit unless you specifically want this option. When this option is selected you will not able able to use the Move or Delete buttons on the Print Preview.
- The Print Block options also include Print as many as fit. Choose this to create a small page of repeated blocks to use as gift tags.