Printing quilting stencils
Any block, motif or stencil can become a quilting stencil, whether from the Block Library or your own block drawing. Here is what to do:
- Select the block on the quilt on the Quilt worktable, or edit the block from the Sketchbook to the Block worktable.
- Click FILE > Print > Block. (If printing from the Quilt worktable, leave the size as “Use size from quilt.” If printing from the Block workable, type in the desired size.)
- Choose the style “Quilting stencil.”
- Click the Options tab. Make the selections you’d like.
- Click Preview and you’ll see your quilting stencil.
- Click Print.