By far the easiest way to print Dear Jane triangles (and kites and all other blocks) is to print them directly from the quilt. That way Dear Jane figures sizes for you.
Display the whole quilt on the screen
- Click “Design My Quilt” at the side.
- Click the Project Wizard icon on the top menu bar.
- Click “Start with a pre-designed Dear Jane.”
- Click Next.
- Click Finish. The Dear Jane quilt will now be on your Worktable.
Print from the quilt
- Click the block or border triangle or kite that you want to print, to select it.
- Click the Print icon on top > choose the printing style you want.
- Click the “Size from quilt” box.
- Print. The size will always be perfect, without you needing to think about it.
See this blog post with pictures: http://www.doyoueq.com/blog/?p=1698