How do I use a layout from the library?
Add layouts to your Sketchbook
- Click LIBRARIES > Layout Library.
- Add as many layouts as you want to the Sketchbook by clicking to select them.• Use CTRL+click to select multiple files at once.
• Use SHIFT+click to select a range of files.
• Use CTRL+A to select all the files in that folder.
- Click Add to Sketchbook.
- Click Close.
You can also import layouts from other projects. While in the Layout Library, click Import. Click the drop-down next to Files of type: and make a selection. Choose the folder that holds the EQ files (.pj3, .pj4, .pj5, .pj6). Select the project and click Open. Follow steps 2-4.
Here are the default locations for projects from previous versions:
- EQ6: (My) Documents > My EQ6 > PJ6
- EQ5: C: drive > My Documents > My EQ5 > PJ5
- EQ4: C: drive > EQ4 > PRJ
- EQ3: C: drive > EQ3 > PRJ
Use the layout in your project
- Click the View Sketchbook button.
- Click the Quilts section to display the layouts in this project.
- Select a layout by clicking on it.
- Click Edit. The layout will now be on your Quilt worktable.
- If you want to resize the layout, click the Layout tab. Make size changes here.
- Click Layer 1. You can now set blocks or color the layout.