How do I use a quick-quilt project?
EQ7 comes with 82 predesigned quilts ready for you to use. These work for good starting points and inspiration for your own masterpieces.
- Click FILE > New (or FILE > Open). The Project Helper will display.
- Click the Start with a quick-quilt project tab at the top. You will see a list of projects on the left and a preview of the quilts on the right.
- Click to select a project.
- Under the preview, click the arrow buttons to view the other quilts in the project.
- Click OK when you’ve selected the project you want to use.
If you don’t see the Project Helper dialog box when you click FILE > New (or FILE > Open), you’ve probably turned this option off. To turn the option back on, click FILE > Preferences. Under Workspace: Startup, make sure there is a check next to Use EQ Project Helper dialog. Click OK.