Move and Delete not working on print preview
If your Move and Delete buttons are grayed out on the print preview do this:
To enable Move and Delete
- Click Close to cancel the preview. You will return to the Options tab.
- Looking at the list of options, click to remove the check from “Print as many as fit.” If this is checked, EQ handles the pattern placement for you, and you are not able to move or delete.
- Click Preview again and you’ll find the Move and Delete buttons are now enabled.
To move a pattern piece
- Click the Move button.
- Click the piece you want to move.
- Drag to move it.
To delete a pattern piece
- Click the Delete button.
- Click the piece you want to delete.
- Press your keyboard Delete key.