How do I change the color of an item in a photo?
- Click IMAGE > Import image.
- Navigate to find the image you want to import. Click to select it, then click Open.
- Click Add to Sketchbook to save a copy of the original. (optional)
- Choose IMAGE > Color > Create Colorway.
- Use the Random Palette button (dice) to click through and find one that works for you.
- Click Add to Sketchbook to save it to your Sketchbook.
Note: Use the IMAGE > Color > Red/Green/Blue option to adjust any unwanted color cast that might get created using Create Colorway. For example, in the sample below, the boy’s face and hair has more blue to it than it did in the original.