If you have saved items in My Library you can delete items from that file, or delete the whole file.
Deleting items from My Library
- In EQ7 click FILE > Libraries > choose the appropriate library > click My Library.
- Open the category and then the style containing the item(s) you want to delete.
- Click to select the item to be deleted.
- Click the Delete button.
- Click OK. Continue deleting any additional items.
- Click Save Library when you are through deleting to save the new version of your style without the deleted items.
Deleting an entire My Library category
- Click START > (My) Computer (or on Win 8 use Win+E to bring up File Explorer and choose Computer).
- Open (My) Documents > My EQ7 > User. You’ll see your My Library files there.
- Click the file you want to delete.
- Press your keyboard Delete key. This will delete the entire category, including all the styles in that category.