Deleting an item or items from the Sketchbook
Deleting individual items
- With the project opened in EQ, click View Sketchbook.
- Click the section containing the item(s) you want to delete.
- Click to select an item.
- Click the Delete button on the Sketchbook’s button row.
- Click Yes if you want to delete.
- Continue to delete other items.
- Close the Sketchbook when you are finished.
Deleting multiple items simultaneously
When viewing the Project Sketchbook through the View Sketchbook button, you can only delete one item at a time. To delete multiple items at a time, you must view your Sketchbook items through the Library box.
- Click LIBRARIES > Fabric Library (or whichever library you want to delete from).
- Click the blue Sketchbook button on the left of the Library box. This displays all the items in your Sketchbook.
- Click to select the items you want to delete.
• Use CTRL+click (Command+click on Mac) to select multiple items.
• Use SHIFT+click to select a range of items.
• Use CTRL+A (Command+click on Mac) to select all items at once.
- Click the Delete button at the bottom of the Library box. A prompt will ask if you want to delete these items.
- Click Yes. The items will be deleted.
- Click Close on the Library.