The EQ8 Embroidery Library contains over 4,000 embroidery designs. These designs are just like quilting stitches. They are design elements for Layer 3 of your quilt. You can set them on Layer 3 of your quilt and move and resize the designs as you desire. You can print the quilt, including the design.
Click Embroidery Library from the LIBRARIES menu to display the Embroidery Library dialog. It’s easy to add designs to your Sketchbook from one of the categories. You can add one design or several from as many different categories as you like before closing the Embroidery Library dialog.
For specific information regarding availability, size of design, sewing machine compatibility, and so on, please contact the embroidery manufacturer.
The EQ8 Embroidery Library has 5 sections:
- EQ Embroidery Library section: This section will always be available for you to use each time you open the program. All the embroidery designs in the EQ Embroidery Library section come with the installation of EQ8. None of these embroidery designs can be deleted from the program, so you don’t have to worry about accidentally removing any of these.
- My Favorite Embroidery section: This section allows you to create your own library with your favorite embroidery designs. After you’ve named and saved these libraries, they will be available each time you open EQ8.
- Current Sketchbook section: This section displays the embroidery designs currently in your Project Sketchbook.
- Search Results section: This section displays the embroidery designs found in your search. To use these embroidery designs, you need to click Add to Sketchbook, otherwise you will need to search for them again.
- Import Results section: This section displays the embroidery designs you import into the library using the Import feature. Once you’ve imported them to the library, you need to click Add to Sketchbook to add them to your Project Sketchbook.