Linking Town & Country Blocks or Fabrics to EQ7 (PC)
- On the PC: Close EQ7. In EQ, click LIBRARIES > Block Library (or Fabric Library).
- Click the Link Library button.
- Click Auto Add.
- If T&C is not added automatically, continue on with the following steps:
- Click the Add button > type: Town & Country.
- Click the Browse button > browse to: C drive > Program Files (or Program Files x86)> Electric Quilt Company > Town and Country Patchwork > Lib
- Be sure to click on the Lib folder.
- Click OK, OK.
- Click Close to return to the library. You will now see Town & Country Blocks (or fabrics) in the EQ7 Library.
Linking Town & Country Blocks or Fabrics to EQ7 (Mac)
To link to Town & Country blocks or fabrics you need to have Town & Country installed on Windows to gain access to the block or fabric files. They are not accessible on the CD.
- On the PC: Click START > Computer (or on Win 8 or 10 hold down Windows key + E)
- Double-click C drive > Program Files (x86) > Electric Quilt Company > Town and Country > LIB.
- Be sure to click on the LIB folder.
- Use CTRL+C to copy the .BLK file and the two .FAB files.
- Save those copied files onto a USB stick. Take that USB stick to your Mac.
- On the Mac: go to the USB folder and copy (Command +C) the 3 files.
- Go to Documents > My EQ7 > Add on Libraries > create a new folder called Town and Country > open this new folder and paste (Command+V) the copied .FAB and .BLK files inside.
Now, when you open EQ7 you should see Town & Country blocks and new fabrics in the Library.