The best way to keep your quilts organized within your Sketchbook is to give them names and reference information in notecards.
- Open your project’s Sketchbook by clicking the View Sketchbook button .
- Click the Quilts section and select a quilt.
- Click the Notecard button at the bottom of the Sketchbook. A notecard will display.
- Click on the top line next to the word Name and type a name for your quilt. This will be the name that will print at the top of the quilt printout.
- You can also type reference information and any notes you would like to keep for each quilt.
- Click the X button to close the notecard.