If your PDF does not print seam lines, try these tips
Increase line thickness
If you do not see seam lines in your PDF, try this:
- Click FILE > Preferences.
- Under Project Properties choose General.
- Under Printing Options, change from 1 (default) to 4.
- Click OK. See how this setting works for your PDF files.
Print as image
If increasing line thickness does not help, try printing as Image from Adobe Reader.
- In Adobe Reader choose File > Print > Advanced.
- Check or select Print As Image. (It is usually a checkbox either at the top or bottom of the box.)
- Click OK to close the Advanced Print Setup dialog box.
- Click Print.