How do I print English paper piecing templates?
You can print a whole sheet of English paper piecing templates from any of the one patch quilt shapes.
- Have a one patch quilt on the screen.
- Click the Select tool.
- Click one of the patches to select it.
- Click FILE > Print > Block.
- Leave the size as Use size from quilt.
- Choose the style Outline drawing.
- Click the Options tab.
- Remove all checks. Now check only Print as many as fit.
- Click Preview and you’ll see a sheet of repeated templates for English paper piecing.