The Auto Borders tool allows you to choose pre-designed border styles to use in your quilts. There are more than 100 Auto Borders for you to choose from.
The Auto Borders tool is available on the ribbon when the DESIGN tab is selected on Layer 1 of any type of quilt.
To Set Auto Borders on a Quilt:
- Click the Auto Borders button on the ribbon.
- Select the style of border from the drop-down list.
- Click on a border in the palette.
- Click on the border on your quilt.
- Click the BORDERS tab to adjust the size of the border.
Each time you click to “try on” an auto border, it is as if you’ve added the blocks to your project and set them into the border yourself. In other words, blocks get added to your Project Sketchbook automatically when using the Set Auto Borders tool. You can always delete blocks that are unused. To delete multiple blocks at once, use the Current Sketchbook section of the Block Library dialog.