Electric Quilt 7
Currently there is a bug in EQ7 for Mac that prevents it from opening under macOS High Sierra. If you have not upgraded to High Sierra yet, please wait to do so. We are working on an update for EQ7 for Mac to resolve this issue and we will update this article when more information is available.
There is a new version of EQ7 for Mac available for download that is compatible with macOS High Sierra. Please re-download EQ7 for Mac from your account on ElectricQuilt.com to obtain this update. If you originally purchased Electric Quilt 7 on USB, please contact technical support for a replacement download link.
Re-download your product from ElectricQuilt.com
- Go to https://electricquilt.com/online-shop/account/
- Under “Returning Customers”, type your ElectricQuilt.com Email and Password.
- Click the “Login” button.
- Click the “My Downloads” link.
- Click the “Download File” link next to your purchase.
EQ8 and EQ Mini
EQ8 and EQ Mini are compatible with macOS High Sierra.