How do I view notecard information for multiple items quickly?
In the Library and Project Sketchbook, you can view notecard information about each item. When there are several items, it’s often easier to scroll through and view each item’s notecard with the notecard always displayed.
- Open the Library or the Project Sketchbook.
- Click to select an item.
- Click the Notecard button. The notecard will display.
- Click, hold and drag the button to move the notecard so you can see the Library or Sketchbook behind it.
- Release the mouse.
- Click the Pin button to pin the notecard in place.
- Click on an item in the Library or Sketchbook.
- Continue to click on other items to view their notecard information. Or, use your keyboard arrow keys to scroll through and view the notecards quickly.