To import fabrics from one project to another, follow the instructions below.
- Have project A saved (this project includes the fabrics that you want).
- Close project A.
- Start a new project, or open project B.
- Click Libraries > Fabric Library.
- At the bottom of the library window, click Import > From Project…
- Navigate to find Project A. Select it and click Open.
- The fabrics from Project A will show up in the Import Results section of the library.
- Select the fabrics you want to use and click Add to Sketchbook. The project A fabrics are now in project B as well.