- Log into your account on our website.
- Click on My Downloads.
- Find your product in the list, and click the blue Download File button for the appropriate platform (Mac or Windows). This will download the installer file onto your computer.
- Find your download.
- Make sure the download is complete.
- Once it’s finished downloading, double-click that file to start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open EQ8.If your add-on includes blocks…
Open the Block Library.
Use the scroll bar or arrows until you see the Block Library you are looking for.
Click the plus sign + next to the name of the library. It will turn into a minus sign –.
Click on the name of the library and you will see your blocks.
This applies to BlockBase+, Boutique Block Projects (Block Projects only, see each Boutique product for details.), Classic Applique, Dear Jane Add-on, Judy Martin Star Power, Kaleidoscope, and Quiltmaker’s Quilting Designs.
If your add-on includes quilt projects…
Open one of the projects.
This applies to Boutique Quilt Projects (Quilt Projects only, see each Boutique product for details.), Dear Jane Add-on, Judy Martin Star Power, Karen K. Stone products, Kimberly Einmo products, and Rock That Quilt Block.